Polycrystalline Solar Panel
125mm Polycrystalline Siddhi Solar Panel- A polycrystalline solar panel is a device which can absorb energy from the sunlight. The solar energy absorbed by polycrystalline solar panel can be used to generate electricity, either for immediate use or for storage…
156mm Polycrystalline Siddhi Solar Panel- This series of polycrystalline solar panel is made by connecting 156mm polycrystalline solar cells. It is characterized by high photoelectric conversion efficiency and long service life.
Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Polycrystalline solar panels can absorb renewable energy from the sun and then convert the solar energy to electricity. During this process, polycrystalline solar cells or photovoltaic cells play an important role. These solar voltaic cells are arranged in a grid-like pattern on the surface of solar panels and can collect sunlight during daylight hours.
Polycrystalline solar panel can not only help you reduce your electricity cost, but also protect our living environment.
Salient Features of Polycrystalline Solar Panel
1. Our polycrystalline solar panel adopts high quality silicon materials and it can offer high cell efficiency, long term output stability and reliability.
2. We implement strict quality control measures in the production of polycrystalline solar panels, ensuring that they all meet the highest international standards.
3. The high transmittance, low iron tempered glass of our polycrystalline solar panel has strong stiffness and impact resistance.
4. The frame of our polycrystalline solar panel is of high mechanical strength, and is easy to install.
5. Advanced encapsulation material with multilayer sheet lamination enables this solar module to work normally even in the severest environmental conditions.
6. Our polycrystalline solar panel has good electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions.
Polycrystalline Solar Cell
Though Monocrystalline silicon solar cell has high photoelectric conversion efficiency, Monocrystalline silicon needs high cost. With the purpose of saving silicon materials, polycrystalline solar cells can be used to replace Monocrystalline silicon solar cells.
We execute strict quality improvement management system and data control system in the production of polycrystalline solar cells to ensure their stability and reliability.
Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
Physical Characteristics of Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
Thickness Final Cell: 210μm±40μm
Front Side (-) Blue Sin anti-reflection coating
Three 1.6mm wide silver bus bars
Back Side (+) Full aluminium back-surface field
3mm wide silver soldering pads
Features and Quality Control
1. In order to ensure high efficiency, this multicrystalline silicone solar cell is designed with isotropy etched surface.
2. Low reverse current, high shunting resistance and dependability.
3. Aiming to ensure the quality of our multicrystalline silicon solar cell, we offer proper incoming inspection, production quality controls, outgoing inspections and packaging checking, etc.
4. 100% checked for reverse current and visual appearance
5. Small light-induced degradation
6. Calibration by Fraunhofer ISE
Typical Electrical Characteristics of Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
Data under standard testing conditions(STC)
1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25℃
Pmpp: ±1.50% rel.
Efficiency: ±0.25% abs.
Typical Temperature Coefficients